Trainee (m/f/d) Consulting
Wiesbaden or Munich
Enhance our team at the Wiesbaden or Munich site!
As a Trainee (m/f/d) Consulting you get the best preparation for your entry in consultation over the course of a year. You get to know the processes and procedures in a consulting firm in detail and have the opportunity to participate in internal projects. The trainee program lets you gain a foothold with us and establish an internal network for your subsequent career path.
- Insight into the multifaceted processes and structures of a medium-sized consulting company
- Preparation and collection of first (project) experience for the later professional life as a consultant (m/f/d)
- Exciting tasks from the areas of organizational development, data protection, HR and information security
- Supervision and support by a mentor (m/f/d)
- Flexible working hours and a coordinated training program for your start in professional life
- Getting to know the structures and processes of a consulting company by working in different departments and project teams
- Actively collaborates and supports internal projects in the area of information security and process management
- Updating of documentation and templates in the department
- Passion for topics relating to the IT consulting industry, organizational development and information security
- Successfully completed studies with a background in information technology or comparable
- Structured and analytical way of working
- High quality awareness and good communication skills
You can easily and quickly submit your job application by using our online application form. Since the protection of your data is particularly important to us, your data will be encrypted using secured SSL communication. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by e-mail or apply directly via your XING profile.
back to the current vacancies