Solution Engineer (m/f/d) Atlassian
Enhance our team in Germany-wide projects and enjoy the variety!
As a Solution Engineer (m/f/d) Atlassian, you join our project teams at the client’s site and internally in our company. In a consultant function, you support the creation of high-quality solutions based on Atlassian Jira and Confluence. Your responsibilities range from the administration and app development to the implementation of relevant solutions for our clients. The diverse responsibilities and requirements make your daily work anything but boring.
- Numerous configuration options in the further development of our Atlassian business field
- A variety of topics and projects with big-name customers
- Discuss and network with motivated and competent colleagues
- Secure employment relationship in which we provide you with individual support over the long run
- Wide selection of continuing education possibilities and competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, mobile working and a comprehensive range of additional services
- Support in the creation of specialised and technical solution concepts
- Development, testing and introduction of software solutions (Java, Java Script) and Atlassian Apps (full stack)
- Administration and customizing of Atlassian products
- Support in the implementation of training courses in case of interest
- Experience as Atlassian Jira administrator, ideally certified
- Good knowledge as Atlassian Confluence administrator, certification is a plus
- Good knowledge of agile software development as well as Java and Java Script
- Experiences in Atlassian app development
- Knowledge of common methods and procedures as DevOps
- Interest in business processes and their representation on IT systems
You can easily and quickly submit your job application by using our online application form. Since the protection of your data is particularly important to us, your data will be encrypted using secured SSL communication. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by e-mail or apply directly via your XING profile.
back to the current vacancies