Software Engineer (m/f/d) with a focus on implementation
Enhance our team in Germany-wide projects and enjoy the variety!
As a Software Engineer (m/f/d) with a focus on implementation, you increase the performance capacity of our project teams at the client’s site and internally in our company. As a consultant, you offer assistance in areas ranging from the planning to the documentation of various IT solution designs. The implementation of new applications as well as the further development of existing components add variety to your daily work.
- A variety of topics and projects with reputable clients
- Exchange and networking with motivated and competent colleagues
- Secure employment relationship in which you receive individual and sustainable support
- Excellent range of advanced education offers as well as market-oriented salary model
- Flexible working hours, mobile working and a comprehensive range of additional services
- Participation in solving complex tasks in software development
- Creation of specialized and technical solution concepts
- Layout and documentation of the IT solution design
- Further development of software components
- Implementation of tests and production launches
- Professional experience in software development
- Experience with traditional and agile methods (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Knowledge of Java, Java EE and script languages (Java-, TypeScript, AngularJS)
- Knowledge of web technologies (based on Java EE / script languages and interfaces (XML, Jason, REST)
- Implementation of automated build processes CI/CD with Gradle, Jenkins
- Industry knowledge in the financial services segment is an advantage
You can easily and quickly submit your job application by using our online application form. Since the protection of your data is particularly important to us, your data will be encrypted using secured SSL communication. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by e-mail or apply directly via your XING profile.
back to the current vacancies