Software Engineer (m/f/d) Cloud
Enhance our team in Germany-wide projects and enjoy the variety!
As a Software Engineer (mf/d) Cloud, you will strengthen the performance of our project teams at the client’s site and internally in our company. You are passionate about modern DevOps approaches such as “Infrastructure as a Code” or “Everything as a Service”. Agile approaches are part of your day-to-day work and not unusual. You will apply your experience with cloud technologies in the area of AWS and GPC to your advantage. All of this is reinforced by your previous experience, preferably in the financial services sector, which you will skillfully apply as a consultant and thus support our customers.
- A variety of topics and projects with big-name customers
- Discuss and network with motivated and competent colleagues
- Secure employment relationship in which we provide you with individual support over the long run
- Wide selection of continuing education possibilities and competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, mobile working and a comprehensive range of additional services
- Creation of specialized and technical solution concepts
- Creation and documentation of the IT solution design
- Further development of software components
- Participation in solving complex tasks in software development
- Creation of documentation along the software development process
- Professional experience in software development
- Experience with Spring frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, etc.), with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) and other microservices frameworks and architectures
- Knowledge of at least one modern programming language (e.g. Java, Python, Java Script, Type Script) and cloud technologies such as serverless, AI, and / or chatbots
- Understanding of DevOps principles and experience with CI / CD tools (Atlassian Stack, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Initial experience implementing production-ready solutions using technologies such as Kafka, ELK, and NoSQL databases on hyperscaler platforms such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
You can easily and quickly submit your job application by using our online application form. Since the protection of your data is particularly important to us, your data will be encrypted using secured SSL communication. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by e-mail or apply directly via your XING profile.
back to the current vacancies