Senior IT Architect (m/f/d)
Wiesbaden or Munich
Enhance our team in Germany-wide projects and enjoy the variety!
As a Senior IT Architect (m/f/d), you know how to apply your multiple years of experience in this field to handle complex challenges of everyday work and master them successfully. As a consultant (m/f/d), you prepare new strategies in the clients’ IT architecture, present customised solutions and implement them appropriately. This is how you inspire our clients!
- A variety of topics and projects with big-name customers
- Discuss and network with motivated and competent colleagues
- Secure employment relationship in which we provide you with individual support over the long run
- Wide selection of continuing education possibilities and competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, mobile working and a comprehensive range of additional services
- Conception and design of software and system architectures
- Consultations for clients regarding architectural decisions
- Consultations in the architecture management and development plans
- Conception and implementation of ETL processes, PL/SQL components and enterprise applications
- Execution of design reviews and code reviews
- Support with client presentations
- Migration of new components into existing systems
- Competent skills in software development and extensive knowledge of Java EE
- Longstanding professional experience in the conception, design and development of complex Java EE or .net projects (e.g. OOA / OOD with UML, etc.)
- Distinctive project experience in enterprise architecture management for the technology selection and design of the IT architecture
- Longstanding experience in technical management responsibilities
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as enthusiasm for innovative technologies
You can easily and quickly submit your job application by using our online application form. Since the protection of your data is particularly important to us, your data will be encrypted using secured SSL communication. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by e-mail or apply directly via your XING profile.
back to the current vacancies