Senior Consultant (m/f/d) Financial Services
Enhance our team in Germany-wide projects and enjoy the variety!
As a Senior Consultant (m/f/d) Financial Services, you know how to handle complex challenges in everyday work and master them successfully. Based on your many years of professional experience as a consultant (m/f/d) in the field of process management, you support our clients in the implementation of innovative business processes and requirement analyses. With your expertise in the various banking business areas, you provide advice and support to clients as well as our business analysts (m/f/d).
- A variety of topics and projects with big-name customers
- Discuss and network with motivated and competent colleagues
- Secure employment relationship in which we provide you with individual support over the long run
- Wide selection of continuing education possibilities and competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, mobile working and a comprehensive range of additional services
- Planning and execution of complex organisation and process management projects
- Design and introduction of new, innovative business processes
- Creation of requirement analyses and technical concepts as well as assumption of tasks during the introduction of new applications or systems at the customer's site
- Support in the acquisition of projects and creation of offers
- Presentation of solutions and recommendations for clients
- Several years of professional experience in consulting, especially in the areas of process and project management
- Multiple years of experience in one or more of the following segments: capital markets, asset management, retail banking, securities settlement or payment transactions
- Very good knowledge of project management (certifications according to GPM / IPMA or PMI are advantageous)
- Very good knowledge of business process management (analysis, modelling, optimisation and digitisation)
- Experience in agile procedures is a plus, for example in the role of product owner
You can easily and quickly submit your job application by using our online application form. Since the protection of your data is particularly important to us, your data will be encrypted using secured SSL communication. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by e-mail or apply directly via your XING profile.
back to the current vacancies