Senior Consultant (m/f/d) Digitisation
Enhance our team in Germany-wide projects and enjoy the variety!
As a Senior Consultant (m/f/d) Digitisation, you know how to face and successfully master the complex challenges of everyday project work based on your many years of experience in energy industry. As a consultant (m/f/d), you offer new strategies and optimise processes in the energy industry environment. You present customised solutions and implement them appropriately. This is how you inspire our clients!
- A variety of topics and projects with big-name customers in energy industry
- Discuss and network with motivated and competent colleagues
- Secure employment relationship in which we provide you with individual support over the long run
- Wide selection of continuing education possibilities and competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, mobile working and a comprehensive range of additional services
- Development and implementation of consulting approaches, strategies and concepts in the context of product and business field development as well as innovation for our clients
- Development of Go2Market and product lifecycle strategies
- Guidance of workshops, meetings and decision-making processes
- Compilation, modeling and documentation of business models, business goals and processes
- Technical development of the product management area
- Several years of professional experience in areas related to product management, strategy, innovation and / or digital transformation
- Professional experience in requirements management and business process management
- Know-how in the energy and telecommunications sectors is an advantage
- Experience with analysis methods, planning and decision-making techniques as well as the creation of business cases
- Experience in project management (agile, hybrid, classic)
You can easily and quickly submit your job application by using our online application form. Since the protection of your data is particularly important to us, your data will be encrypted using secured SSL communication. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by e-mail or apply directly via your XING profile.
back to the current vacancies