Leading Consultant (m/f/d) Financial Services
Wiesbaden or Munich
Enhance our team in Germany-wide projects and enjoy the variety!
As Leading Consultant (m/f/d) Financial Services, you are a key pillar in our project team at the client’s site in the area of financial services and at our company. As a consultant (m/f/d), you understand how to approach new, complex challenges and master them successfully and use your extensive set of experiences in complex application landscapes to develop appropriate proposed solutions for our clients. As an industry expert (m/f/d) with your own network, you identify new consulting topics and position them in the market. This is how you inspire our clients!
- A variety of topics and projects with big-name customers
- Discuss and network with motivated and competent colleagues
- Secure employment relationship in which we provide you with individual support over the long run
- Wide selection of continuing education possibilities and competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, mobile working and a comprehensive range of additional services
- Planning, execution and management of complex projects or project portfolios in the banking environment with clear reference to implementation
- Leadership of medium to large teams/ project teams
- Development of innovative solutions together with our customers
- Development of new consulting topics
- Support and expansion of existing customer relationships
- Acquisition of new customers
- Several years of experience in the field of banking/financial services
- Good contact network as the basis for success in sales
- Creative team player with leadership experience
- Many years of professional experience in project management
You can easily and quickly submit your job application by using our online application form. Since the protection of your data is particularly important to us, your data will be encrypted using secured SSL communication. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by e-mail or apply directly via your XING profile.
back to the current vacancies