Junior Consultant (m/f/d) Automotive
Enhance our team in Germany-wide projects and enjoy the variety!
As a Junior Consultant (m/f/d) Automotive you increase the performance capacity of our project teams at the client’s site. You have already collected first practical experiences - now you want to take the next step: a new professional challenge! You consider the automotive sector to be one of the most promising areas and want to advance not just syracom but also our clients in this area.
- A variety of topics and projects with reputable clients
- Exchange and networking with motivated and competent colleagues
- Secure employment relationship in which you receive individual and sustainable support
- Excellent range of advanced education offers as well as market-oriented salary model
- Flexible working hours, mobile working and a comprehensive range of additional services
- Support in technical consultations for clients regarding architectural decisions
- Participation in the implementation of development projects in the automotive industry
- Collaboration in the requirement management and the preparation of specifications
- Creation of documentation along the product development process
- Support for client presentations
- Successfully completed technical studies in the field of mechanical engineering, IT, physics or comparable
- First knowledge of procedures in agile and traditional projects
- Experience in applying current methods and techniques (process modelling, UML, BPMN) and enterprise management are desirable
- Industry knowledge in the automotive segment is an advantage
You can easily and quickly submit your job application by using our online application form. Since the protection of your data is particularly important to us, your data will be encrypted using secured SSL communication. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by e-mail or apply directly via your XING profile.
back to the current vacancies