IAM Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Enhance our team in Germany-wide projects and enjoy the variety!
As an IAM Operations Manager (m/f/d) you increase the performance capacity of our project teams at the client’s site. As a consultant, you offer assistance with the analysis and resolution of problems in Identity & Access Management. The implementation of new applications as well as the further development of existing components add variety to your daily work.
- A variety of topics and projects with reputable clients
- Technical expansion and development of knowledge and methodological expertise on the topics of IT security and Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Exchange and networking with motivated and competent colleagues
- Secure employment relationship in which you receive individual and sustainable support
- Excellent range of advanced education offers as well as market-oriented salary model
- Flexible working hours, mobile working and a comprehensive range of additional services
- Collaboration on operative tasks in customer projects
- Analysis of productive problems and support in the resolution of malfunctions
- Ensuring the operation of a rapidly growing IDM and SSO portal infrastructure for applications by diverse customers
- Integration and configuration of new applications
- Willingness to complete a 6- to 12-month subject-specific training in the customer’s context locally in Switzerland
- Professional experience in the operation and integration of web and application servers as well as network infrastructure
- Good knowledge of Linux, Unix (Shell, Tools) and network protocols (TCP, IP, TLS)
- Very good analytical and logical thinking skills
- Enthusiasm for technical IT security with a focus on authentication and authorization
- Industry knowledge in the financial services segment is an advantage
You can easily and quickly submit your job application by using our online application form. Since the protection of your data is particularly important to us, your data will be encrypted using secured SSL communication. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by e-mail or apply directly via your XING profile.
back to the current vacancies