DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Enhance our team in Germany-wide projects and enjoy the variety!
As a DevsOp Engineer (m/f/d), you will strengthen the performance capacity of our project teams at clients’ sites and internally in our company. As a consultant, you offer assistance with tasks from the preparation and configuration to the optimization of deployments. Working on topics such as CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) in agile environments round off your day-to-day work.
- A variety of topics and projects with big-name customers
- Discuss and network with motivated and competent colleagues
- Secure employment relationship in which we provide you with individual support over the long run
- Wide selection of continuing education possibilities and competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, mobile working and a comprehensive range of additional services
- Preparation and implementation of deployments
- Configuration of the environments and tools
- Optimization of the degree of automation of tool chains
- Design, development and implementation of automation
- Creation of documentation along the software development process
- Professional experience in consulting and / or project experience in the area of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Advanced skills in using JIRA, Shell Scripting and Linux / Unix
- Experience in IT infrastructure as well as in the programming languages Java and Java Script
- Basic familiarity with the configuration and operation of Jenkins and Maven
You can easily and quickly submit your job application by using our online application form. Since the protection of your data is particularly important to us, your data will be encrypted using secured SSL communication. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by e-mail or apply directly via your XING profile.
back to the current vacancies