Cyber Security Engineer (m/f/d)
Wiesbaden or Munich
Enhance our team in various projects and enjoy the variety!
As a Cyber Security Engineer (m/f/d) you increase the performance capacity of our project teams at the site of clients in the DACH region and internally in our company. As a consultant (m/f/d), you offer assistance in areas ranging from the integration and implementation to the application of various IAM products. The development and testing of various applications as well as the further development of existing infrastructures add variety to your daily work.
- A variety of topics and projects with reputable clients
- Exchange and networking with motivated and competent colleagues
- Secure employment relationship in which you receive individual and sustainable support
- Excellent range of advanced education offers as well as market-oriented salary model
- Flexible working hours, mobile working and a comprehensive range of additional services
- Integration and implementation of solutions, particularly in the field of customer and enterprise IAM
- Introduction and configuration of IAM products in close collaboration with the client on site
- Development and consolidation of test infrastructures (at the client’s and / or the manufacturer’s site)
- Execution of migration and last tests
- Preparation of systemic and / or technical descriptions and overviews
- Experience in the adequate handling of various technologies, such as Angular, SQL, SOAP, REST, Java, XML Java and Java Script
- Aspiration to continuously advance yourself and the security team
- Job experience in IAM engineering and / or in software development, including conceptual design
- Willingness to work on projects in the DACH region, primarily in the financial services sector
- Excellent knowledge about network protocols and in Unix (Shell, Tools)
- Certification as Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE) is advantageous
You can easily and quickly submit your job application by using our online application form. Since the protection of your data is particularly important to us, your data will be encrypted using secured SSL communication. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by e-mail or apply directly via your XING profile.
back to the current vacancies