Consultant (m/w/d) Financial Services
Wiesbaden or Munich
Enhance our team in Germany-wide projects and enjoy the variety!
As a Consultant (m/f/d) Financial Services, you increase the performance capacity of our project team for process-based and specialised consulting in the dynamic banking environment. You assist our clients as a consultant (m/f/d) for the entire services portfolio, manage and master the departmental requirements and always keep an overview. You contribute your ideas, work with our other consultants to develop solutions that inspire clients and ensure a timely implementation.
- A variety of topics and projects with big-name customers
- Discuss and network with motivated and competent colleagues
- Secure employment relationship in which we provide you with individual support over the long run
- Wide selection of continuing education possibilities and competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, mobile working and a comprehensive range of additional services
- Planning, cooperation and controlling of complex organisational projects and process management projects
- Design, introduction and potentially optimisation of new, innovative business processes and business performance monitoring
- Execution of requirement analyses
- Creation of technical concepts
- Support in the acquisition of projects and creation of offers
- Initial practical experience in one of the following areas of the banking business: capital markets, asset management, retail banking, securities settlement or payment transactions
- Basic knowledge of the individual products, services, organisation, systems and processes
- Initial experience in the project environment as an analyst and basic knowledge of project management
- Good knowledge of business process management (analysis, modelling, optimisation)
- Knowledge of information technology and agile approaches
You can easily and quickly submit your job application by using our online application form. Since the protection of your data is particularly important to us, your data will be encrypted using secured SSL communication. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by e-mail or apply directly via your XING profile.
back to the current vacancies