Consultant (m/f/d) Payments & Treasury
Wiesbaden or Munich
Enhance our team in Germany-wide projects and enjoy the variety!
As a Consultant (m/f/d) Payments & Treasury, you increase the performance capacity of our project team for process-based and specialised consulting in the dynamic banking environment. You support our clients as a consultant (m/f/d) in banking-related areas and present individual solutions. You skilfully use your expertise in payment transactions to get our clients inspired. Optimising processes is a matter of course for you and makes your work diverse and exciting.
- A variety of topics and projects with big-name customers
- Discuss and network with motivated and competent colleagues
- Secure employment relationship in which we provide you with individual support over the long run
- Wide selection of continuing education possibilities and competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, mobile working and a comprehensive range of additional services
- Support in the planning and execution of complex organisation and process management projects in the specialised context of payment transactions and treasury on the banking side
- Participation in the execution of projects in a treasury context (Intraday liquidity management, auto-collateralisation)
- Creation of technical concepts
- Support in the acquisition of projects and creation of offers
- Process optimisation in the environment of mass, individual and corporate client payment transactions
- Professional experience in process and project management on the banking side
- Experience in the area of (international) payment transactions and SEPA
- Knowledge of TARGET2, TARGET2 Securities, evolution of the ECB Euro system, EBA clearing and other clearing companies
- Good knowledge of business process management (analysis, modelling, optimisation)
You can easily and quickly submit your job application by using our online application form. Since the protection of your data is particularly important to us, your data will be encrypted using secured SSL communication. Alternatively, you can also send us your application by e-mail or apply directly via your XING profile.
back to the current vacancies