Tips for a successful application
- Make sure that your contact information is complete and your e-mail address is respectable.
- Personal data should include your date of birth, place of birth, and family status.
- Is the CV organized in the correct order and are your individual stations described comprehensibly?
- Are the time intervals stated in month and year format?
- Did you clearly identify the emphasis of your studies and does it fit to our job description?
- Did you list the correct company and company name?
- Did you include bullet points to elaborate on your internships and other activities?
- Did you participate in any "non-curricular activities"? Include them!
- Continuing education: does it match the job description?
- Did you focus on your technical know-how and soft skills?
- Did you include your language and IT know-how?
- Is the date correct and did you sign your CV?
Your cover letter
- Make sure you have the right company address on your application.
- When addressing a personal contact partner, make sure that the name is spelled correctly and any titles are listed.
- Did you include the city and date on which it was written?
- Are you referring to the right job posting?
- Is your cover letter easy to read and properly formatted? (Paragraphs, font size, font, margins)
- Did you spell-check it?
- Did you sign your cover letter?
- Did you address the requirement profile of the job sufficiently?
- Soft skills: did you illustrate them with meaningful practical examples?
- Does your cover letter help the reader compare the job and applicant profiles?
- Notwithstanding all formal requirements, does the cover letter also reflect your own style?
You application portfolio
- Did you scan all documents as one (at most two) files?
- Is your cover letter customized to the position and the company?
- Are your enclosures in the correct order?
- If applicable: did you include your internship certifications?
- If you have completed vocational training before studying: did you enclose copies of the training certificate or test results?
- If you have worked after your training: did you include your job reference?
- If applicable, did you include continuing education certificates which are relevant for the posted job?
- Are there certificates for soft-skill training? (presentations, rhetoric, negotiation etc.)
- If you have included extensive attachments, did you also compile a list of attachments?
- Are the enclosed copies / scans of suitable quality?
More questions about syracom?
I will gladly answer any questions you may have!
Head of HR
Phone: +49 6122 9176 21